Tuesday, November 01, 2005

The Drag Crack Whore of Baltimore

At the VERY last minute I decided to join some friends out last night and celebrate Halloween after all. So, for the first time in ten years I dressed up. Quite literally I threw something together in ten minutes - a red crushed velvet shirt, purple pants, a hobo scarf, blue lips, rouge cheeks and eye shadow, a blonde wig, a red skull cap and some really wild red sunglasses. Some one asked me who I was supposed 2 be and I just said a homeless drag queen crack addict. But upon reflection I guess I could have said I was Whitney Houston. SHUT UP!

The boys were out in full force last night! It was more busy than it was Saturday night. Might have had something to do with the $1500 they were giving out for best costumes. I'm so glad I went out and shook my groove thang, it was loads of fun.

And near the end of the night before the usual sidewalk sale took place, I caught a couple of different hotties scoping me out for a little Halloween fun ... it made me feel so good 2 know that I already had somebody so much more beautiful and so much more special at home asleep across town. I wouldn't trade that 4 anything. Thank U, Mr. Adorable, 4 completely changing my life.

"I used 2 cry myself 2 sleep at night, but that was all before he came." - Whitney "Crack is Whack' Houston, All the Man I Need

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home